Dome pressure regulators
Dome pressure Regulators
Hornung GmbH offers a wide range of products with own design and manufacturing. Very present for applications especially for industrial gases, is the product portfolio of the Hornung dome pressure regulators with the nominal diameters of 1/2″ up to 2. ” All pressure regulators are available in brass and stainless steel. In addition to the classic dome pressure regulators (dome-loaded), all versions are also available with integrated pilot regulator (P.I.D.), as well as spring-loaded line pressure regulator.
Hornung GmbH has continuously expanded and optimised this innovative series. The new design is characterized by the compact and user-friendly design, our equipment is assembled, tested and delivered ready for installation for your process.
The complete product range was additionally developed as a “Back Pressure Regulator” version. This new range of pressure regulators and back pressure regulators covers a very large number of applications for internal, combustible and aggressive gases. Of course, our valves are also suitable for applications with industrial gases and liquids.
Dome pressure regulators are used in the following areas:
• Industry, plant construction and medical technology
• Gas supply from gas tanks and cylinder bundle batteries
• Central gas supply systems
• CO2 systems for welding gas applications
• Redundant pressure regulating systems
• In plant engineering as a central pressure regulator / central pressure regulator
• Nitrogen supply
• Oxygen applications
• Pipeline construction
The dome pressure regulator is used as a line pressure regulator and is suitable for a large outlet pressure range without replacing parts.With our dome pressure regulator we cover a pressure range from max. 420 bar in the inlet and 400 bar in the outlet. The maximum flow coefficient CV is 13. 7. The sealing materials used, both with EPDM and FKM, allow a temperature range of -40° C to +150° C.
In general, Hornung equipments for industrial gases have a possible inlet pressure of 750 bar and an outlet pressure of up to 550 bar.
Our dome pressure regulators are characterized by an exact control accuracy and a high flow rate. These pressure regulators are particularly suitable for high pressure. The dome pressure regulator works according to the principle of pressure equilibrium between dome pressure and outlet pressure. By means of a pressure-relieved valve cone, a far-reaching independence from pressure fluctuations is achieved.
If the dome pressure regulator is used to regulate the pressure of gases, the dome pressure can be derived from the inlet pressure via needle valves. To regulate the pressure of liquids, the dome is externally controlled by compressed air. Nitrogen by means of a pilot pressure regulator or filled with a proportional valve.
P.I.D. dome pressure regulators – with integrated pilot regulator
Dome pressure regulators with integrated pilot pressure regulator are characterized by an exact control accuracy and a large flow rate. The integrated balanced poppet (pressure-relieved valve cone) ensures independence from pre-pressure fluctuations. As a rule, a multi-stage pressure regulation is no longer required.
Precision “Made in Germany”
Our Hornung dome pressure regulators are highly precise and stable in the control behavior, even with strong consumption fluctuations and fluctuations in the inlet pressure. Reliability and safety for your work process, we can guarantee through excellent functionality and best quality. By the self-medium control, in combination with an overflow of the control gas into the process gas (dynamic pressure control), a maximum independence from temperature fluctuations is achieved. Benefit from our high-quality product range!
Your advantage through our dome pressure regulators:
• Highly precise pressure control
• Constant working pressure even in case of pressure fluctuations and fluctuating withdrawal
• Innovative and extensive product range for dome pressure regulators
• Durability of the dome pressure regulator due to excellent quality, manufactured and tested in-house
• All dome pressure regulators are equipped with a balanced poppet
• Cost efficiency, no own gas consumption due to a closed control system
• Various connection diameters from 1⁄2″ up to 2″ available
• Low maintenance, user-friendly maintenance in the built-in state possible
• Ready to install, optionally with wall mounting
• Compact design, easy to assemble
• Dome pressure regulator, optionally with pilot regulator or proportional valve
• Hornung dome pressure regulators are available for oxygen applications with BAM testing
• Configuration of the valve individually according to your requirements with appropriate accessories and options
• As a manufacturer, we offer you special solutions regardless of our standard range.
Hornung is your specialist in gas technology, our service team will be happy to advise you on our products for your customer-specific application. Of course, you will find the appropriate accessories: pressure gauges, flanges, various connection sizes/connections, wall brackets, valves, e. g. B. Control valves, solenoid valves, proportional valves and filters in our online catalogue.
As a manufacturer, we offer individual solutions in addition to our standard range, tailored to your needs. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here you will find examples with technical data sheets on our dome pressure reducers for technical gases: